737-MAX Production Thread!

Moving back to the MAX-200, another Malta Airplane. Specifically, the aircraft has a registration of 9H-VUK and an MSN of 62321. It was flown on it’s delivery flight from Seattle to Dublin and then entered into service at the end of the week!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

Now onto the MAX-9, and one of the most prominent operators: Alaska Airlines. They took delivery of another example, registration N921AK and MSN 43337. It’s delivery flight was from Seattle to Anchorage, and then entered service with Alaska several days later in September!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

Moving on, going back to the MAX-8 as well as going back to Air Canada. They took delivery of another example, registration C-GMIQ and MSN 61244 at the end of September. It’s delivery flight was Seattle to Ontario, before entering service with the airline at the beginning of October!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

Onto the second largest MAX customer, United! They are continuing to grow their MAX fleet and welcomed another example at the end of September, a MAX-8 with the registration N17262 and an MSN of 66594. It’s delivery flight was from Seattle (BFI) to Seattle (SEA), and it entered into service with the airline a several days after that!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

Already have done 8, let’s keep it going. Next up, a MAX-9 going to Turkish Airlines. The aircraft has a registration of TC-LYE and an MSN of 60066. It flew its delivery flight from Seattle to Istanbul via Goose Bay and Keflavik, before entering into service with Turkish a few days later!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

Sticking with the MAX-9, we go to Aeromexico with delivery of their next aircraft. Specifically, the aircraft holds a registration of XA-NNN and an MSN of 43716. It was delivered to the airline on it’s delivery flight from Seattle to Mexico City and then entered into service in early October!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

Number 10 now, and we’re jumping back to Turkish Airlines and another MAX-8. Specifically, they took delivery of the aircraft which has a registration of TC-LCU and an MSN of 60068. It’s delivery flight was from Seattle to Istanbul via Goose Bay and Keflavik before entering service with the airline in October!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

Kicking off October deliveries, we have a MAX-8 going to GOL. The aircraft they took has a registration of PR-XMT and has an MSN of 60235. It flew on it’s delivery flight from Seattle to Belo Horizonte via Cancun, and then entered service with GOL a few days later in the week!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

Finally for tonight, we have a MAX-200 going to Buzz! Specifically, the aircraft they took has a registration of SP-RZB and an MSN of 62313. The aircraft flew it’s delivery flight from Seattle to Dublin, and then entered service with Buzz soon afterwards!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

Me still waiting for UA to fly them into SNA

Also Air Canada c’mon I’m tired of the A220. We’ve only had the MAX 2x and it was supposed to be the aircraft used. Get more MAXes!

3 Likes

I get to see Spicy MAX almost everyday

only sometimes it gets replaced by -800

2 Likes

I do almost everyday

Some days very often. Depending on how SWA flies their planes. AA is rare still.

2 Likes

oh

1 Like

Check out FR24 Findings. We’re getting what I was just talking about lol

2 Likes

oh nice

2 Likes

Onto day 2 of clearing the backlog. First up for today we have TUIfly and a recent MAX-8 delivery for them. The aircraft they took delivery of has a registration of D-AMAB and has an MSN of 44603. It flew from Seattle to Hanover for its delivery flight before entering service with the airline a few days after that!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

After that, we jump to the second aircraft of the day, a MAX-8 bound for GOL. The aircraft that they took has a GECAS registration of N536RL and a GOL registration of PS-GPC while at the same time it has an MSN of 44864. As is commonplace, the aircraft was delivered to GOL from Seattle to Belo Horizionte via Cancun, and then a few days later entered service with the airline!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

Jumping over to the MAX-200, we have another example going to Malta Air. Specifically, the aircraftthey took has a registration of 9H-VUM and an MSN of 65084. It was flown from Seattle to Dublin for it’s delivery flight to the airline and then entered service with Malta Air several days later!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

I hate the fact that they did this. It’s a MAX 8 no matter what.

3 Likes

GOL has one of the best 737-MAX winglet logo designs.

2 Likes