737-MAX Production Thread!

Moving on, we have one of the most popular operators of the type, Aeromexico. The aircraft that they recently took up is a MAX-8 with the registration of XA-CCC and an MSN of 43715. It was delivered to Aeromexico on it’s delivery flight from Seattle to Mexico City, and then entered service with the airline later in the week!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

It sure does look good, though my personal favourite is Cayman Airways, here is one of their own photos:

2 Likes

No no, 737-8200 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Anyways, we now are heading back to TUI Group, specifically TUI Airlines Belgium. In Mid-October they took delivery of a MAX-8, specifically an aircraft with the registration of OO-TMZ and an MSN of 44653. It was flown on its delivery flight from Seattle to Brussels for the airline, and then entered service the week after that!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

Back to what is clearly @anon94363592’s favourite variant, we have another MAX-200 bound for Malta Air. They took delivery of another example of the type that holds a registration of 9H-VUL and has an MSN of 62332. It was flown on it’s delivery flight from Seattle to Dublin before entering service with Malta Air the day after!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

ooooo PS- :eyes:

1 Like

Okay, so while that might not actually be his favorite variant, I know for sure that this is his favourite airline! United Airlines took delivery of another MAX, specifically a MAX-8 which has a registration of N27263 and an MSN of 66595. It was flown on it’s delivery flight for United from South Seattle to Slightly more South Seattle, and then entered into service with the airline a few days after that flight!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

Mind explaining a little more?

1 Like

We also got GPA and GPB (no pics for GPB)

1 Like

PS- is a new prefix in Brazil

1 Like

Wait hold on, your taking my job :rage:

No seriously, I’m pulling up the draft for GPB as we speak

True, I think it might actually still be in the Jet Airways livery, if you don’t know what I’m talking about just wait for the next post and you’ll see

1 Like

yeah I saw planespotters

hehe :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Okay, so as mentioned above GOL took delivery of another MAX, specifically, a MAX-8 with a GECAS registration of N534RL and a GOL registration of PS-GPB along with an MSN of 43616. For once, there was a slight change in the delivery route for the aircraft, it’s departure airport of Seattle and it’s arrival airport of Belo Horizonte remain unchanged, but instead of flying via Cancun it flew via Panama City. After this flight it then entered service with GOL a few days later in the week!

Now as mentioned with my conversation with @PlanesAndGames, this unique shot of the aircraft on it’s delivery flight over Brasilia, still wearing the livery of who was to be it’s original operator: Jet Airways.

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

After that absolute saga of an aircraft, we jump to something a little more low-key. Specifically, Ryanair group and their subsidiary of Buzz. Once again they took a MAX-200, this one has a registration of SP-RZA and an MSN of 62314. It was flown on it’s delivery flight from Seattle to Dublin, and then entered service with Buzz a few days later!

(Jetphotos)

2 Likes

Number 10 and last one for today, we have another MAX bound for GOL. In this case, the aircraft that they took delivery of is registered as PR-XMU and it has an MSN of 60236. It was flown from Seattle to Belo Horizonte via Cancun on it’s standard delivery route, and then entered into service with GOL the week afterwards!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

i just hope that they order the MAX as part of their new order

2 Likes

Starting off Day 3, we go to Malta Air and another MAX delivery. Specifically for them, they took another MAX-200 with the registration of 9H-VUN and with the MSN of 65886. It was flown on it’s standard delivery flight from Seattle to Dublin, and then entered service the day after!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

Sticking with Malta Air, they have another MAX-200 that they took. The registration on this one is 9H-VUO and the MSN is 65884. Like above, it was flown from Seattle to Dublin on its delivery flight and then entered service with Malta Air later in the week!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes

For the third one of the day, we swing back to the MAX-8. This time, we have United Airlines taking delivery of another example of the type, this one with a registration of N17264 and an MSN 66596. It’s delivery flight was from Everett to Portland, a nice little change from their usual, and shortly afterwards entered service with the airline!

(Jetphotos)

4 Likes

Next up, Turkish Airlines taking another MAX. In this case, they are taking delivery of a MAX-8 which has a registration of TC-LCH and an MSN of 60040. It flew it’s delivery flight from Seattle to Istanbul via Goose Bay and Keflavik, before entering service with Turkish later in the month!

(Jetphotos)

3 Likes