World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 19)

nothing really happened to me, it was just wind and some rain

i can’t say the same for the rest of the country, the south coast got messed up and there was minor damage to the airport (not anything that could halt operations)

Moved house a few days ago. Still doing my internship

Wish I had some more rain here. It was cloudy but we didn’t even get a single drop. :sob:

so am i

I’ve been in hundred degrees (freedom units) of heat for the past few days, i really want some rain. Just no lightning, one bozo lighting a fire on the south side of the valley I’m in is enough.

I wouldn’t mind lightning tbh. Although this place is pretty dry though lol, if there was lightning without a fire I’d be screwed since I live in a desert.

Hi there.

considering there’s a fire that has absolutely exploded in size (upwards of 500 acres) in my valley today, that’s younger than the post of mine you replied to, i’ll pass even harder on the lightning

in the part of the world i’m in with our current weather, lightning = fire

1 Like

it also looks like we’re about to get smoke from one of california’s fires as well

That’s rough. We’ve only had one day above 90 so far this summer, with a good amount of rain (for us) as well.

We were allowed to legally have personal fireworks for the first time in probably 5+yrs.

1 Like

The 90 degree heat keeps getting pushed back, 100s for the forecastable future. 110 set for today. Rain without lightning sounds great right now

Oh and the smoke from a northern cal fire sank down overnight so we have a haze

Just flew back to Bermuda from Boston in Bermudair today

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a safety video mandating windows to be open during takeoff. Massive W

2 Likes

Screw 787 operators for dimming the windows on takeoff…

3 Likes

someones a little upset :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Not really.

@Vamp

2 Likes

3 Likes

@BonaireDude did you see what landed at BON?

2 Likes